Get The Code

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My new Android App is out Game Helper

Game Helper is a helper application for games :)
6 sided dice up to 30 dice that can be sorted
20 sided dice up to 30 dice that can be sorted
Quarters to flip
Timer 30 sec, 1 min 5 min
Counter +1 -1
Wheel to spin
*Ad Supported

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.scriptblocks.gamehelper
Its free please install it on your android devices and let me know how it behaves.
Its my first time using AdMob 
I am looking for new features so if you think of any let me know





3 comments:

  1. Seems to work good on HTC Wildfire. When I saw this blogpost I thought "ugly" but on the other hand the tool is extremely responsive.

    The vibration is annoying so thanks for allowing to turn it off :)

    is this open source by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @qubodup Thanks for reviewing. Yeah Its a fine line between speed and looks. I find if I keep the graphics in the 40x40 pixel range they work on most phones.
    Its not opensource but If you have any questions please let me know.
    Also I really want more Ideas on what features to add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..

    Its very nice game for kids...The matching blocks and puzzle games are mostly played by the kids..


    Safe online games

    ReplyDelete